On July 21 at five campus locations throughout Pinellas County, St. Petersburg College will host Fast-Track to Fall events to help students finish enrollment requirements before the fall term begins.
During extended hours from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., college staff will be on hand to help students wrap up any outstanding items, including:
- applying to SPC
- submitting transcripts
- taking the College Placement Test
- registering for classes
- paying tuition
“The purpose of these events is to let applicants know that they can get everything done in one visit,” said Patrick Rinard, Associate Vice President of Enrollment Services.
The admissions and registration processes recently changed so students can register quickly and more conveniently, Rinard said. Students now see an advisor when they register to make sure they are on track.
SPC locations hosting Fast-Track to Fall events include:
- Clearwater Campus, 2465 Drew St., Clearwater
- Seminole Campus, 9200 113th St. N, Seminole
- SPC Downtown Center, 244 Second Ave. N, St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg/Gibbs Campus, 6605 Fifth Ave. N, St. Petersburg
- Tarpon Springs Campus, 600 Klosterman Road, Tarpon Springs