We are excited to announce that our new public website for prospective students and the community will launch Monday, Feb. 20! This is the first of a three-part project aimed at tailoring our online information to three distinct audiences:
- Prospective students and the community
- Current students (student portal)
- SPC employees (intranet site)
The new site has an intuitive, mobile-friendly design so you can find what you need to know from any device.
Why Choose SPC?
The new site was designed to provide prospective students with timely, relevant information about what they need to know as they are exploring and applying to SPC including:
- Why thousands choose SPC to build their dreams
- Details on our more than 100 industry-based degrees and training programs
- How to apply to SPC
- How to apply for financial aid
Connecting with our friends and partners
The site will also have information that is pertinent to our community friends and partners like:
- How to hire an SPC intern or graduate
- Giving to, and partnering with, the SPC Foundation
- Sharing your expertise through our advisory committees
- Volunteering at SPC
- SPC’s leadership and history
- High school and summer programs
Starting Feb. 20, the new site will be located at www.spcollege.edu. Current students, faculty and staff will be able to access information pertinent to them through other channels, including the student portal, MySPC, and other web pages reserved for their usage.
Students, faculty and staff are receiving email communications regarding the changes, as well as information posted on appropriate platforms.