The casual, candid platform gave students an opportunity to connect with the president.
“Your feedback helps us strengthen our programs,” said Dr. Law. “Here are the rules: you ask it; I’ll answer it. There are no rude questions.”
Students asked questions about topics such as:
- The need for International Advisors on the Seminole Campus
- How to find additional help with MyCourses
- How SGA can have a place to share information with other students
- What can we do to make SPC campuses non-smoking
- Tips for how to allocate SGA funds for collegewide needs vs. just campus needs
- Consideration for stipends for SGA leaders
- Availability of additional space for a café on the Seminole Campus
Pizza with the President is held twice a year at SPC, once in the spring and again in the fall. The event is open to all students. To attend, students should contact their campus Life and Leadership Coordinator’s office.
For more photographs from the event, view the SPC Facebook gallery.